We Treat Clients Like Family
William K. Holland
A native of St. Louis, Bill received his undergraduate and law degree from the University of Missouri. He has fought hard for personal injury victims for 30 years, spending many a wakeless night worried about his clients and thinking of new and creative ways to litigate their cases. Bill is passionate about helping his clients receive the best medical care and the best result on their cases, whether by trial or settlement.
In fact, he has successfully collected well over $175 Million for his clients. He has tried 45 cases to verdict and mediated hundreds of cases. Bill has successfully litigated 32 cases that resolved for over $1,000,000.00.
Bill and his clients are regularly featured on local news stations KMOV, KSDK and Fox2News. A recent Civil Rights case Bill handled was featured in The New York Times.
A great settlement only goes so far, Bill strongly believes that some cases require us all to "pay it forward." After an especially sad case against a bar for overserving a patron, Bill began sponsoring a local Mothers Against Drunk Driving event. Bill and his client insisted that the bar provide special training to each of its employees on the anniversary of the death of his client's daughter.
When babysitter neglect caused an infant to suffer a head injury, Bill partnered with St. Louis Children's Hospital and helped sponsor a public service video on child head injuries. In addition to the babysitter's insurance carrier paying its policy limits, Bill and his client insisted that the babysitter perform 100 hours of community service as part of the civil settlement, which is not often done.
Bill and his wife reside in Webster Groves. In his spare time, Bill enjoys rooting on his Missouri Tigers, his son's Northwestern Wildcats and his daughters' TCU Horned Frogs.
- University of Missouri School of Law
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence (1992)
- Law Journal of Dispute Resolution, 1991 – 1992
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- B.J., Bachelor of Journalism (1989)
- St. Louis University High School (1985)
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Project Angel Tree
- Volunteer Lawyers Association
- First Tee of St. Louis, Board Member
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow
- American Association for Justice
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, elected to the Board of Governors for three terms
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Catastrophic Personal Injuries
- Mass Torts- Roundup, Talcum Powder, 3M Earplugs, Essure IUD
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Missouri, 1992
- Illinois, 1993
- Missouri Kansas “Super Lawyer” (multiple years)
- AV® Peer Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® (1999-present)
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyer™ (2010-present)
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America (2018-present)
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys (2013-Present)
- Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly “Up and Coming Lawyer” (2001)