As a general rule, the number of fatal car accidents that take place every year should be decreasing. If you look back over the decades, for instance, you’ll find some of the highest fatality rates in the 1970s. Since then, although the rates do not trend perfectly...
// Recent Posts
- Are tractor-trailer accidents rising in Missouri?
- What do victims need to know about recent passage of Camp Lejeune Justice Act?
- The deadliest type of accident for a motorcyclist
- Victims of toxic water at Camp Lejeune one step closer to relief
- Who is liable in crashes involving self-driving vehicles?