We Handle Every Conceivable Type Of Motor Vehicle Accident Case
Twenty-five years of experience and more than $100 million in recovered settlements and verdicts have given attorney William K. Holland a strong set of skills and strategies for personal injury claims. Accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATV’s, Sea Doos and tractor wrecks: We have handled them all.
Motor vehicle accidents, in particular, must be examined through the lens of traffic laws, physics and mathematics. Proving that another driver was negligent often requires detailed accident reconstruction.
At the same time, a successful outcome in a motor vehicle injury case may depend on thorough documentation of harms and losses due to the violation of safety rules by others.
At Holland Injury Law, LLC, these and other factors help with the process of recovering compensation for the injured after an accident such as a:
- Car accident on a street or highway: Determining liability and documenting injuries are vital.
- Tractor-trailer accident or any truck accident: Investigating drivers’ logs and inspection records may provide the key to a successful claim.
- Motorcycle accident: Overcoming potential bias against bikers is an important issue in many cases and a thorough knowledge of the physics of how a motorcycle reacts when struck by a motor vehicle are vital to your case.
- Recreational vehicle accident such as a boat accident: Insurance issues can be complex after a serious injury involving watercraft, a motor home or any recreational or utility vehicle.
- Drunk driving accident: Following the criminal case may provide clues as to the whole circumstances of a DUI-related crash. We also have successfully sued bars and restaurants for millions of dollars for overserving visibly intoxicated patrons.
- Accident involving a driver without adequate insurance: Will your own insurance company need to fill in the gap?
- Public transportation accident: Were you injured or was your family member killed in a MetroLink light rail train accident, an Amtrak derailment, a car-bus collision or a plane crash? We can help.
- Bicycle accident: As an avid cyclist, St. Louis personal injury lawyer William K. Holland understands the dangers and consequences of bicycle collisions.
Turn To Us For Compassionate Help After You Were Injured In A Motor Vehicle Accident
Families turn to our firm because we have a track record of personalized treatment that produces outstanding results. Let us focus on financial recovery and building your case while you and your loved ones concentrate on healing. Contact our firm via email or by calling 314-684-8321 to schedule a free consultation with a Missouri car accident lawyer in St. Louis.