Compassionate Help After A Vehicle Accident
A serious car or truck accident brings painful losses. Are you struggling with serious injuries? We are here for you. Did you lose your loved one in a crash? Our law firm will stand with you. Our personal injury law firm can be your source of help. We will work hard for you. Get help in your time of need.
At Holland Injury Law, LLC, we fight insurance companies. Our St. Louis firm has recovered many millions of dollars for our Missouri and Illinois clients. We handle car, truck, motorcycle, ATV, Sea-Doo and tractor wrecks. Many find relief through our firm. You can, too.
Our attorneys and staff are here for you. We can help after any motor vehicle accident. Is your case one of the following?
- A car accident on a street or highway: We will find out who was negligent. We will hold them responsible.
- A tractor-trailer accident or any truck accident: We will look at drivers’ logs and inspection records. We will hire experts and document what went wrong. We will build a strong case for you.
- A motorcycle accident: We won’t put up with biases against bikers. We’ll fight to get you fair compensation. We have won plenty of times before.
- A boat accident or any recreational or utility vehicle accident: We will cut through insurance complexities. Our goal is to get you relief.
- A drunk driving accident: Did a business serve alcohol to the drunk driver who hit you? We will hold them responsible. After a DUI-related crash, we may sue a bar or restaurant.
- A crash with a driver without insurance: We will help you file an uninsured or underinsured motorist claim.
- A public transportation accident: We will fight to get you fair compensation. Call us first after a MetroLink light rail train accident. We can help after an Amtrak derailment, a car-bus collision or a plane crash.
- A bicycle accident: Attorney William K. Holland is an avid bicyclist. He understands your medical bills, pain and suffering. You deserve compensation for your pain and suffering.
We fight for rightful compensation for our clients. William K. Holland obtained $7,500,000 for our client who was injured in an accident with an improperly marked truck. Learn more about the just outcome of this case and several other cases here.
What Mistakes Should An Accident Victim Try To Avoid?
Saying or doing the wrong thing after an accident can cost the victim the compensation they deserve. After an accident, avoid posting about the incident online, apologizing to the driver that hit you, or accepting any fast settlement offers, as any of these actions can keep you from fair and full compensation.
Are You Required To Give An Insurer A Statement?
After an accident, an insurance agent from the liable party may call you and ask for information about the accident and the events leading up to it. While they claim it is just a routine questionnaire, it is more likely they are searching for information to keep from paying the full compensation you deserve. You are not obligated to speak to an insurer, and you should only do so with a lawyer present.
How Long Will It Take To Receive Compensation?
After the judgment from your claim is finalized, it typically takes between 5 to 10 days to receive your compensation. The goal of an injury claim is to minimize the time it takes to receive the judgment or settlement. Having a skilled attorney on your side can bring you to the outcome you deserve in as little time as possible.
Injured In A Car Wreck? Call Us Now.
We are proud of our personalized service. We deliver powerful results. You need time to heal. Our firm can lift your burdens. Contact us by email. Or call 314-428-9279. Schedule a free consultation. Don’t delay.