Reclaim Your Life With Determination After A Motorcycle Accident
Accidents involving motorcycles can often be among the most physically devastating for the motorist involved. Unlike accidents involving two cars, the motorcyclist is far less protected and can suffer injuries that include:
- Head injuries
- Neck and spine injuries
- Femur fractures
- Broken hands and arms
- Serious internal injuries
- Paralysis, including quadriplegia or paraplegia
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, Holland Injury Law, LLC, can fight for your right to adequate compensation for your injuries. Our attorneys investigate all factors in play during the crash. The firm is here to advocate tenaciously for your best interests.
Motorcycle wrecks are much harder to prove and often there is a prejudice against innocent motorcyclists. Plus, the motorcycle’s unique physical characteristics cause the motorcycle to behave differently following an impact. St. Louis personal injury attorney William K. Holland has worked with some of the finest motorcycle experts in the country to help his clients.
Our attorneys are tried and tested. We have recovered numerous settlements and trial verdicts of $1 million or more. Total recoveries by our firm have amounted to more than $175 million for clients who had suffered harms and losses because others failed to follow safety rules.
We are ready to fight for justice in your case. At Holland Injury Law, LLC, we will be loyal as we work to ensure that you have everything you need to recuperate after your catastrophic accident.
Steps To Recovery Following A Motorcycle Wreck
It is important to have a skilled lawyer who has handled motorcycle accident claims on your side throughout the legal process. Opposing counsel often paints motorcyclists as excessive risk takers who may be to blame for their injuries. Our firm can help you with the following:
- Ensuring you have access to providers who will treat all your injuries
- Utilizing experts to document the extent of your damage from the accident
- Calculating a claim total that covers both economic losses (medical bills, lost wages) and noneconomic losses like pain and suffering
- Hiring the best reconstruction experts to prove the liability of the defendant using cutting edge technology
- Representing you boldly in negotiations with insurance companies, as well as in the courtroom
Our firm fiercely cares about our clients, and we seek to obtain the best results possible for them, including justice holding wrongdoers accountable.
Call Us Today To Begin Your Accident Claim
Our firm aggressively and devotedly serves personal injury clients in St. Louis and select areas across Missouri. Call 314-428-9279 to set up a free consultation appointment. Or email us using our online contact form.