How To Reclaim Your Life After A Motorcycle Accident
Accidents involving motorcycles can often be among the most physically devastating for the motorist involved. Unlike accidents involving two cars, the motorcyclist is far less protected and can suffer injuries that include:
- Head injuries
- Neck and spine injuries
- Femur fractures
- Broken hands and arms
- Serious internal injuries
- Paralysis, including quadriplegia or paraplegia
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, Holland Injury Law, LLC, can fight for your right to adequate compensation for your injuries. Our firm’s founding attorney, William K. Holland, investigates all factors in play during the crash, and the firm is here to advocate for your best interests.
Motorcycle wrecks are much harder to prove and often there is a prejudice against innocent motorcyclists. Plus, the motorcycle’s unique physical characteristics cause the motorcycle to behave differently following an impact. St. Louis personal injury attorney William K. Holland has worked with some of the finest motorcycle experts in the country to help his clients.
Mr. Holland has tried 43 trials to verdict and has recovered 24 settlements of $1 million or more. Total recoveries have amounted to more than $100 million for clients who had suffered harms and losses because others failed to follow safety rules.
We are ready to fight for justice in your case. At Holland Injury Law, LLC, our goal is to ensure you have everything you need to recuperate after your catastrophic accident.
Steps To Recovery Following A Motorcycle Wreck
It is important to have a skilled lawyer who has handled motorcycle accident claims on your side throughout the legal process. Opposing counsel often paints motorcyclists as excessive risk takers who may be to blame for their injuries. Our firm can help you with:
- Ensuring you have access to providers who will treat all your injuries
- Utilizing experts to document the extent of your damage from the accident
- Calculating a claim total that covers both economic losses (medical bills, lost wages) and noneconomic losses like pain and suffering
- Hiring the best reconstruction experts to prove the liability of the defendant using cutting edge technology
- Representing you in negotiations with insurance companies, as well as in the courtroom
Our firm cares about our clients, and we seek to obtain the best results possible for them, including justice holding wrongdoers accountable.