Representing The People Of Kansas City In Personal Injury Claims
As a long-established personal injury firm, Holland Injury Law, LLC, has advocated for the victims of personal injuries throughout Missouri and Illinois for more than 30 years. Our personal injury lawyers are trusted and highly reputable. Just a few of the many claims we have handled include:
- Car and truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Dangerous and defective drugs
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Class-action lawsuits
We are known for refusing to give up until we have recovered maximum compensation and made a positive change in our clients’ lives. All told, we have recovered more than $75 million total for the survivors of personal injuries and their loved ones.
Handling High-Profile Cases In The Jackson County Area
Founding attorney William K. Holland has represented several high-profile cases that received coverage by The New York Times and other publications. Members of the firm regularly appear on news stations, including KMOV, KSDK and Fox2News. You can learn even more about us and our prior cases by reading our clients’ testimonials or by looking at our case results page.
Serving Our Community
William K. Holland and all our personal injury attorneys believe in the concept of paying it forward. This means that we use our success as a law firm to contribute to charitable organizations throughout the Kansas City metro area, such as:
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Project Angel Tree
- The Volunteer Lawyers’ Association
We feel honored to serve our neighbors through our charity work. It is a testament to how deeply we care about the people we represent.
All About Our Office Location
Our law firm is located near Overland Park, just outside of Kansas City. The office building is situated off two major roadways and has ample off-street parking for your convenience. You can drive to us using these directions:
- From the north: Take Nall Ave., then turn left onto W 110th
- From the east: Take I-470 W/US-50 W. Take the Roe Ave. exit and follow signs for Roe Ave. Follow to College Blvd.
- From the south: Take US-69 N, then take the Blue Valley Pkwy exit. Take Blue Valley Pkwy to College Blvd.
- From the west: Follow KS-10 E to I-435 E. Take the 77A-77B exit for Nall Ave.
Near our law office are several landmarks you can visit, including:
- The National World War I Museum and Memorial
- Kauffman Stadium
- The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- Kansas City Zoo & Aquarium
You will also find many restaurants where you can have lunch or dinner. Some options include:
- Martin City Brewing Company Pizza & Taproom: Locally crafted beer paired with pizza and other appealing entrees.
- Winstead’s: A 75-year-old establishment serving steaks and burgers in a vintage diner atmosphere.
- Tavern at Mission Farms: A stylish, upmarket venue serving classic American dishes and cocktails.
- Rye Plaza KC: Upscale farm-to-table dining with a variety of hearty yet sophisticated fare.
We strive to make our office atmosphere as inviting as possible. You will find a welcoming staff member to greet you and make you feel at ease. We look forward to meeting you.
Speak With A Kansas City Injury Lawyer
After a devastating accident, please allow Holland Injury Law, LLC, to advocate for you. You do not owe us any legal fees unless we recover compensation. Schedule your initial consultation by calling 816-927-2389 or by using our online contact form.
Holland Injury Law, LLC
5300 College Blvd.
Leawood, KS 66211